CFUnited Conference 2018
March 18-21, 2018 | The Mirage | Las Vegas, NV
CFUnited is the inaugural, bi-annual joint conference bringing together professionals from across the Community Foundation field for a one-of-a-kind educational and networking experience. The Alford Group is proud to sponsor this year’s conference. Stop by our booth and say hello! You can also attend our session:
Remedies for What Keeps You Up At Night (Date and Room TBD)
- Jamie Phillippe, CFRE, Vice President, The Alford Group
- Sharon Tiknis, Executive Vice President, The Alford Group
- Brad Hurlburt, CEO, Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Phillip Lanham, Vice President, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Fidelma McGinn, Vice President, Philanthropic Services, Seattle Foundation
What keeps you up at night? This session will “get real” about the underlying concerns in our sector today. Aside from the universal stress of meeting fundraising goals, we will uncover the deeper issues facing community foundations today. This includes answering questions, such as:
- How do we prepare program staff to talk to donors and our development staff to speak about our programs?
- How do we enhance our reputation and the community’s awareness of us?
- How do we make ourselves relevant to donors without competing with our grant-seekers?
- What can we do to strengthen board involvement and engagement?
We will uncover and discuss solutions to current trends and major issues, including donor centricity, the increase in commercial fund management, moves management, and much more. Hear from our expert panel on what keeps them up at night and what they’re doing about it.
Send us an email if you’d like to schedule a meeting with one of our consultants during the conference.