Hit Your Target with Your Corporate Impact Strategy
More than ever before, corporations provide critical support and important partnerships that enhance and improve the communities where they do business. At The Alford Group, we believe that the best corporate giving programs should drive meaningful philanthropic impact, while also leveraging business goals, extending the priorities and philanthropic focus of the corporation and providing opportunities to effectively attract, engage and retain employees through service and partnerships with nonprofit organizations.
We can help your company create and launch a clear corporate citizenship strategy or apply best practices and success metrics to strengthen and align an existing corporate giving or corporate social responsibility (CSR) program with your business goals.
We offer a comprehensive group of corporate philanthropy and corporate responsibility services, including counsel related to:
- Corporate Giving Programs/Foundations – including development of a business case to justify philanthropic investment, guidelines and approval processes and an evaluation structure for measurement of business and philanthropic impact
- Strategic Philanthropy and Reputation Management – including strategic planning and visioning, organizational assessment and evaluation, and competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Employee Volunteerism – including executive board placement strategies, employee engagement approaches and signature employee volunteer programs
- Corporate Responsibility – including sustainability programs, environmental initiatives and diversity strategies
- Fundraising – including employee support for internal fundraising campaigns and for nonprofits seeking support from corporations
Contact Diane Knoepke for more information on how we could assist with your company’s philanthropic strategies.
Check out our Corporate Partnership Strategy Toolkit.