From Strategy to Satisfaction
Successfully managing a not-for-profit organization in today’s complex environment isn’t easy. Every day you juggle multiple priorities, trying to balance the urgency of day-to-day activities and demands against the importance of achieving your organization’s mission and serving your community.
This is where it’s easy to lose focus – and where The Alford Group can help.
Whether you’re trying to accurately project future needs for financial and human resources, or create and implement a leadership succession plan, or start a visionary new program or service, or tackle some other organizational or strategic project that requires your precious time and attention, The Alford Group can help.
We offer a comprehensive suite of organizational strategy and development services, including:
- Strategic Planning – a step-by-step plan and timeline for achieving your goals and objectives. Click here for Strategic Planning Best Practices
- Strategic Visioning – a process for reaching your organization’s vision for the future
- Strategic Implementation Counsel – guidance for accomplishing both your short- and long-term goals
- Mergers and Strategic Alliance Counsel – guidance in merging or aligning boards, leadership, staff, departments, programs, and missions
- Program Development – astute advice for planning and implementing activities to better meet the needs of your community
- Benchmarking – targets to know where you are now and track where you’re going
Our professionals work side-by-side with you, your staff, and your key volunteers to plan and guide your efforts and to give you the skills you need to keep your organization focused on its most important goals. We have done this for more than 30 years. We’ve helped thousands of not-for-profits build their capacity to achieve their missions and accomplish astounding results, and we’re happy to discuss how we can help your organization too.