“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” — Chinese Proverb
Lieve (LEE-va) Hendren joined The Alford Group in early 2018 and brings nine years of experience in strategy consulting and project management to her clients. She previously worked with The American Medical Association, The Rockefeller Foundation and Teach for America.
When working with clients, Lieve implements project management skills developed through bespoke projects across the nonprofit and for-profit sectors in strategic planning, organizational development and thought-leadership.
Her data-driven research approach draws on experience in market segmentation, policy analysis, risk management and predictive analytics. Lieve has served at a variety of nonprofits as a staff person, volunteer and donor and is an active volunteer at her church.
Fun Fact: Some days you might find Lieve singing operas and more with the Chicago Symphony Chorus.
- Children First Fund: The Chicago Public Schools Foundation
- Clean Energy Trust
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Community Foundation of Greater Buffalo
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Connecticut Humane Society
- Hartford Stage
- Homewood Science Center
- Inner-city Muslim Action Network
- The Night Ministry
- The Walder Foundation
- YWCA Evanston / North Shore
Education & Credentials:
- B.A. Liberal Arts, Princeton University
- Graduate coursework, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy