A Whole New World: A Panel Discussion
August 21, 2017
The webinar focuses on the importance of diversity and inclusion in our organizations and jobs, and how diversity influences the complex system of giving and capitalizes on opportunities while building a culture of inclusivity.
- Date: Monday, August 21, 2017
- Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT
- Cost: $70.00 to $95.00
JoAnne Yoshimoto, of The Alford Group, will be a member of the panel discussing actual implementations of concepts and information on diversity and inclusion.
The other panelist include:
- Alphonce Brown Jr, ACFRE, President, Docere Consulting, Inc
- Mary Anne Chern, FAHP, ACFRE, President, Charitable Foundation at Adventist Health
- Jesse Miranda, D.Min, Alianza de Ministerios Evangelicos Nacionales (AMEN)
We hope you will be able to participate!