As we all work toward a stronger, smarter and more just future coming out of the COVID-19 crisis, we hope the resources and tools below assist you in this process. Please contact us at any time to discuss strategies and next steps for your organization.
Table of Contents
- Donor Relations
- Virtual Events
- Emergency Funding
- Working from Home
- External Resources
Where Are You In Responding to COVID-19?
- I’m scrambling and don’t know where to start.
- The fire drill is over, what do I do next?
- I’m in the middle of planning for our new normal.
- I’m ready to take my organization to the next level post-COVID-19.
- Effective Donor Communications Strategies During COVID-19 (Video)
- Crisis Communication Resource Guide
- Experts Urge Charities to Communicate Their Needs Clearly to Their Donors
- Tips for Communicating with Donors During Uncertain Times
- Guidance for Philanthropic Communications in a Pandemic
- 7 Emails Your Nonprofit Can Send During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- 10 Tips for a Better Crisis Communications Strategy
- CEOs and Executive Directors: Leadership During Times of Crisis
- COVID-19 Four lessons learned in crisis management
- Nonprofit Board Members: The dos and don’ts in a time of crisis
- Fundraising During the Corona Outbreak: Answers to 5 Pressing Questions
- How Nonprofits and Board Members Can Respond to COVID-19
- 10 Things Fundraisers Can Do From Home During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Optimism, communication and leadership: Fundraising during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Stimulus Bill Includes Charitable Giving Incentives: What This Means for Donors
- 3 Steps to Light Up Your Donor Engagement Strategy Through COVID-19 and Beyond
- 4 Ways to Engage Major Donors During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Four digital tools to better connect with your donors in a virtual world
- Virtual Meetings Untangled: Planning, facilitating and engaging board members
- Tips for a Successful Virtual Gala Experience
- Fundraising from 6 Feet Away: Tips for Making Your Giving Day an Online-Only Event
- Tips to Maintain Momentum for Your In-Person Fundraising Events Amidst COVID-19
- Community Foundation Locator (national)
- Community Foundations Nationwide Launch Coronavirus Relief Efforts
- Forefront COVID-19 Response Funds (Illinois)
- Database of Private COVID 19 Relief Funds in Washington (WA)
- Foundation Center: Funding for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act
- Emergency Grants from Donor-Advised Funds: What Nonprofits Should Do During the COVID-19 Crisis
Working from Home
- Video Conferencing Etiquette and Working from Home Tips (PDF)
- Memo Template-Working from home guidelines (Word)
- Virtual Communication: Presenting with Empathy (Video)
Where are you in responding to COVID-19? These resources are for you.
I’m scrambling and don’t know where to start.
The fire drill is over, what do I do next?
I’m in the middle of planning for our new normal.
I’m ready to take my organization to the next level post-COVID-19
Let us know if you have questions about any of these resources. We’re here to help. Please contact us at any time to discuss strategies and next steps for your organization.