As Good as It Gives: America’s Philanthropy Today
Giving USA 2019 presentation and a celebration of The Alford Group’s 40 years of impact
The Alford Group and William Blair invite you to join us for conversation, refreshments and celebration.
Bringing together philanthropists and experts from the private, social and academic sectors, we will present the latest insights and trends around philanthropy in America based on the data in the newly released Giving USA 2019 report. Then, we will hear from experts on how to differentiate your organization and best articulate your philanthropic value proposition, followed by a happy hour celebration of The Alford Group’s 40th anniversary.
- Brenda B. Asare, President and CEO of The Alford Group will moderate the event
- Sharon Tiknis, Executive Vice President and Jamie Phillippe, CFRE, Vice President of The Alford Group will share perspectives on what is behind and beyond the Giving USA 2019 report findings
- Laura Coy, Philanthropy Strategy and Community Engagement with William Blair, will moderate the panel
- Panelists: Will be announced soon!
- Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Registration and Networking
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Program
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Happy Hour
- Location: William Blair Building at 150 N. Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606
Please check back – registration will be opening soon!