The Alford Group was proud to present at this year’s conference!
Global Board Leaders’ Summit | National Association of Corporate Directors
September 29, 2018 – October 2, 2018 | Marriot Marquis, Washington D.C.
The Future of Nonprofit Governance
Monday, October 1, 2018 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Nonprofit boards face an increasingly challenging environment. Shifts in social demographics, changes in the economy, and disruptive technological innovations will continue to alter how nonprofit organizations work and thrive. At the same time, nonprofit boards are experiencing higher expectations of their governance, transparency, and long-term strategy than ever before. Join experienced nonprofit leaders and directors as they explore what’s on the horizon for nonprofit board leadership. You’ll learn how to safeguard your organization while maximizing its potential in a new era of nonprofit governance.
- Drumm McNaughton, CEO of The Change Leader, Inc. (moderator)
- Brenda B. Asare, President and CEO of The Alford Group
- Kari Stoever, Chief External Relations Officer of Leiber Institute for Brain Development
- Wendi Wasik, President of Wasik Consulting LLC
- Gerry Czarnecki, CEO of The Deltennium Group