September 13 | Grays Harbor College
Join us for this day of skill building workshops, networking, and inspiration! Mariah Fosnight, MBA, and Jennifer Shin, MBA, will be speaking on fundraising ROI and strategic planning.
There will be a haiku contest – Win $500 for your nonprofit, free professional head shots, continental breakfast and lunch included, and interactive workshop sessions on a wide range of topics including:
- Fundraising – evaluating ROI, event management, and ethics
- Board – governance, legal compliance, and board development
- Volunteers – recruitment, management
- Sustainability – strategic planning, succession planning, successful collaborations
- Communications – social media, communications plan, and core messaging